The Operations Manager position is one of our most crucial and important roles within our company! We're very excited to bring on a new team member into our growing family business.
The OM is responsible for fulfilling and packaging all orders - retail and wholesale - with accuracy and within the required deadlines. We ask for enthusiastic creatives to apply because we value creativity and our customers love personal touches on their orders. Creativity and initiative is highly encouraged within our organization.
OM's are also responsible for processing exchanges and communicating with our customer service reps in order to ensure customer satisfaction. The OM must be highly organized, as they are responsible for safe keeping and tracking of our jewelry inventory.
- Accurately fulfill orders within required deadline
- Communicate with customer service reps
- Perform up to four annual inventory counts
- Communicate with customers when necessary
- Reorder shipping and packing supplies
- Keep inventory room neat and organized
- Notify management when low on stock for reorder
- Train back up/replacement associate
- Fulfill donation requests upon CEO's approval
- Pick up returns from our PO box and Mailbox Express
- Process exchanges within the required deadline
- Keep track and closely monitor inventory levels
- Communicate with other members of our organization when necessary
- Reliable transportation
- Friendly & personable
- Enthusiastically creative
- Highly organized
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 references with more than a 5-year relationship
- Holiday bonus
- 40-50% off all jewelry
- VERY flexible hours
$15/hr for a 20-hour work week, then after 3 months of proven work pay will increase to $18/hr
Overtime after 40 hours is time and a half
M-W-F from 10AM - 4:30 PM, but if you cannot make this schedule we will work with you to make other arrangements that work for both parties.
Our offices are located near the New Orleans Airport on Airline Highway near the Kenner/St. Rose city lines
Please email Cristy at Cristy@CristyCali.com with your cover letter and resume. We are looking for applicants who can begin training around October 1, 2018 and are willing to commit to this position for at least 1-2 years, the more the better!