Position State Date: March 22, 2021
Interviews scheduled to begin February 22, 2021
Cristy Cali is looking for a highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and creative social media manager - a 1099 position.
As Cristy Cali shifts-gears to refocus on online presence, we need a driven social media manager eager to expand the company's overall presence online, while specifically targeting the New Orleans community.
Social media managers are in charge of representing Cristy Cali across social channels as a voice of the brand. They respond to comments, compile campaigns and create content. These experts provide guidance needed to enhance our online presence.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Consistent Social Communication: Post content and engage with audience across all social media channels on a regular basis. Our active social media channels include:
🟣 1 Facebook Group
🟣 2 Instagram accounts
🟣 1 LinkedIn Page
🟣 1 Pinterest Page
Support the development of brand identity: Understand why customers resonate with our company and utilize your position to best fulfill their expectations.
Participate in visual design strategies: Design and create content consistent with brand identity. This includes creating content yourself and occasionally working with contracted photographers.
Support promotional strategies: Manage paid social media campaigns, brief CEO on campaign analytics, and nourish meaningful relationships with influencers to develop impactful marketing strategies.
Compile engagement strategy: Listen, respond and engage with our audience across all social channels in a meaningful way. This increases sales and improves customer relationships through authentic engagement.
Establish a conversion strategy: Learn of follower pain points and concerns to better understand how to convert fans into customers. Publishing monthly blog posts relevant to the jewelry design, meaning or maintenance is one of many examples of conversion strategies.
- Support sale conversions. When a customer expresses an interest in making a purchase, create a draft orders and email to customers directly to complete their order.
What were looking for:
- MUST live in New Orleans, or within a 1-hour drive
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience
- Must be familiar with Canva, Picmonkey or other similar platforms
- Creative ability to create content with and without professional equipment
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Perks & Benefits
Base pay $1,500/month
+ Plus earn unlimited, no-cap, commission after 3 months of proven work
- Work remotely from home or on-site at our New Orleans Headquarters
- Great discounts on all jewelry 💎
- Some professional equipment will be supplied
- Supportive team & relaxed work environment
About Cristy Cali
Our mission is to generate happiness through the design & production of stunning jewelry designs with meaningful purpose, inspired by positive & empowering people, things and places - especially our hometown of New Orleans. We also strive to give back, whenever the opportunity arises, through charitable donations that benefits our local community.
Questions? Please email Cristy directly with your concerns at email@example.com